This was a great week for the Fifty & Five Team (a few of us are pictured here). We moved into new office space in Redondo Beach and are quickly adding our personality to the office. In the social media world we found out that Google+ Brand pages are now growing faster than brand pages on Twitter. We continue to watch as Pinterest performs like a runaway train with impressive traffic numbers. Also this week we learn how hitting +1 on an article can affect SEO.
Here are five other gems you may have missed from the past week in social media:
- Why Business Should Take Interest in Pinterest
- NASCAR race team turns to a Google+ Hangout to prep fans for the Daytona 500.
- Tumblr gets some love during Social Media Week.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs announces Social Media-Driven Music TV Station
- Mobile Marketing with QR and MS Tags
Happy weekend from the team at Fifty & Five.