Did you get your iPad HD(3) today? Lines were rumored to be very long across the world as the next edition of iPad’s were released. March Madness is also in full effect and SXSW came to a close this week (not without controversy). Android users will soon be able to enjoy the app called Instagram that has created new photographers out of almost every iPhone user. Kickstarter is also turning into a legitimate source of financing as one video game (Double Fine) raised over $3.3 million dollars.
Here are five other gems you may have missed from the past week in social media:
- 10 Apps to Download for your New iPad Retina Display.
- 4 Tips for Creating Your Company Linkedin Page
- Google+ is becoming a beast in the workplace, Google Docs now available in Hangouts
- Facebook Timeline off to strong start as 8 million brands make the switch.
- Newly redesigned Pinterest profile pages go live.
Happy weekend from the team at Fifty & Five.