|1. PORTUGAL – The whole thing but particularly Porto & Lagos. Such a beautiful country with nice people! It has the beauty of France, Spain & Italy without the price tag and there’s so much to do. Hotel Vivenda Miranda was my favorite! – Jordan
2. NAPA VALLEY – Hard to beat a few days in the Napa Valley wine country, where rolling hills filled with stunning vineyards and opulent wineries dot the landscape. Lots of amazing food options including French Laundry, Morimoto and hidden gems like Gott’s Roadside. While it’s not Italy or France, it’s a great opportunity to get away and slow things down compared to the frenzied pace of LA or San Francisco. – Lucas
3. WAIKIKI BEACH – Heading there this Summer for a much-anticipated vacation. Never been and ready to fly over water. Any and all suggestions welcome. – Stephen
4. AMALFI COAST – We’re taking the train from Naples down the coast to Positano, Sorrento, Capri and Amalfi and staying at an organic lemon farm where fresh limoncello is flowing and there’s no shortage of pizza and pasta. There will definitely be some time in between for a hike on the Path of the Gods, touring Capri, and having a local cobbler make handmade leather sandals. – Robyn
5. ASHEVILLE, NC – LOVE Asheville! The Omni Grove Park Inn offers trails for a quick morning hike and enjoying a glass of wine on the sunset deck is heavenly. A great choice if you want to #treatyoself. If not, the Aloft downtown is the way to go! But, I’m really there for the craft beer scene! Burial Beer Co. (The BOLO is brewed with coconut and perfect for summer), Twin Leaf Brewing, Wedge Brewery, and Thirsty Monk are a must. Also, gotta dine at Cúrate (housed in a former 1927 bus depot), Biscuit Head, and Vortex Donuts. Can you tell I’m obsessed?! – Razia
6. SAVANNAH, GA – Hands down is my favorite weekend summer road trip. Grab drinks on River Street, check out why it’s been dubbed one of America’s Most Haunted Cities at night in the Historic District, and take a walk through Wormsloe Historic Site. Oh, and B. Matthew’s Eatery is perfection! – Megan
7. PALM SPRINGS – I always enjoy a weekend getaway to Palm Springs. There are so many wonderful boutique hotels in the Palm Springs area including Sparrows Lodge, The Alcazar, The ACE Hotel and L’Horizon Resort & Spa. There’s not too much to do except rest and relaxation, but when lounging by the pool gets to be too much — there are beautiful hikes, great eats, and nature walks. Don’t forget to stop by the Desert Hills Outlets on your way back to La La Land! – Shane
8. JOSHUA TREE, CA – I just visited Joshua Tree National Park which was amazing and has me looking for other outdoor adventures on the West Coast. Big Bear is probably next up on my list. – Kean
9. EAU PALM BEACH RESORT – Best service, and gorgeous resort (also great Instagram account@eaupalmbeach). They also have a coral reef right in front of the hotel where you can snorkel and see hundreds of different sea life! – Juliana
10. BIG SUR, CA – Nestled between the Saint Lucia mountains and Pacific Ocean seaside cliffs, this town in the Monterey Peninsula is a must stop for anyone who loves great food, great views, and nature hiking.
Eat: Deetjen’s Big Sur Inn, Big Sur Bakery + Restaurant or for upscale experience try Post Ranch Inn
Stay: Glen Oaks Lodge
Experience: Esalen Institute
11. TULUM, MEXICO – We’re excitedly heading there this year!! Currently taking recommendations?!
12. PARIS, FRANCE – #becauseParis – Jenna