Work with us
Account Manager – Los Angeles, CA
Do you dream in 140 characters? The Social Media Account Manager position is responsible for growing, engaging, guiding, moderating and supporting Fifty & Five client communities through platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Pinterest and other social networking properties. A strategy expert– someone who not only uses social networks but actively “gets” them, and understands how to best use them for maximum user engagement. You should be the person who is constantly researching ways to improve our client’s user base and a strong passion to learn more. The position reports in to the Account Director. See full job description.
Account Coordinator – Orlando, FL
Do you dream in 140 characters? The Social Media Account Coordinator position is responsible for growing, engaging, guiding, moderating and supporting Fifty & Five client communities through platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Pinterest and other social networking properties. The Account Coordinator is responsible for publishing content to multiple social networks and manages and monitors all account engagement. This position reports in to an Account Director. See full job description.
2017 Internships – Los Angeles & Orlando
Social Media Internship – Fall program (September 2017 to December 2017).
Office Location: Orlando, Florida + Redondo Beach, CA
Fifty & Five is dedicated to the execution of a professional and enriching internship program. We pride ourselves on one-to-one interaction, individual intern projects and a fun and stimulating work environment. Applicants should be willing to commit at least 18-25 hours per week at our Redondo Beach or Winter Park offices.
● Currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution
● A major in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
● A passion for all things Internet!
● You must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Intermediate to strong fluency with PowerPoint
● Fluency with the rest of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook; beginner
knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and HTML is helpful but not required
● Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and
Tumblr; and/or with mobile applications, such as SMS, mobile web, and media, etc.
● Must do well under pressure and be very dependable as well as accountable
● Must follow instructions well. Able to multitask. Keeping deadlines a must
● Skilled in online research
● Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
● A strong interest in social media and marketing
Note: Candidates must be seeking an internship for credit hours only!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!