Interested in getting up to social speed as quickly and painlessly as possible? Fifty & Five’s social media school is here is to help.
Companies such as SAP and Expedia have been blown away by the quality of our classes. We have recently enhanced our classes with new and emerging services such as Pinterest and Google+. Time to catch up and learn more about all the information that is at your fingertips.
For class details, click here.
Interested in learning more about our social media classes? Click on the classes below for a more detailed breakdown of what each class covers.
- Social Media School – 101
- Ever get tired of hearing about Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn but privately want to learn more?
- Ever wonder what that orange icon is on most websites you visit regularly?
- Do you want to learn more about hot new websites list Pinterest before your friends or colleagues do?
- Are you ready to learn what your Klout score is and what it means?
- Sign up for our social media beginners class for an introductory crash course on all things social.
- Social Media School – Intermediate
- Continued education regarding all things social.
- Skype – Hidden secrets within Skype.
- IFTTT – How to automate your entire Internet life.
- Paper.li – How to create daily content from people you follow.
- Dropbox – How to create your own virtual hard drive.
- Aggregators – The importance of a good social media aggregator.
- Google Docs – Sharing documents and project collaboration.
- Google Analytics – Where is all my traffic coming from?
- and more…
- Sign up to learn how to move beyond the social basics.
- Evernote – From Evernote Zero to Hero in 3 Hours
- What is Evernote?
- Free version vs. premium
- Evernote web clipper
- Evernote for small business
- Sharing notebooks
- Tags within Evernote
- Emailing to your Evernote account
- Managing all business cards through Evernote
- @MyEn integration
- Mobile apps to use
- Desktop apps to use
- and more…
- Sign up to learn how Evernote can drastically improve your business and personal life.
- Blogging – How to Start a Blog?
- Why blog?
- What to blog about?
- Which platforms? (Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress, Posterous)
- Domain options
- RSS feed options
- Comments (Discus)
- Who will read your blog?
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Chartbeat, etc.)
- Promoting your blog (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Viddy/SocialCam
- And more…
- Sign up to learn how to start blogging today.
Please fill in your contact information below, and a Fifty & Five representative will get in touch with you shortly. Thanks for your interest!